How can I pay for my move?
We currently accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards, Visa Debit cards and PayPal payments.
Do I have to pay a deposit to MoveMate?
We charge 20% of the total amount for the move 24 hours after you have booked the move or delivery with MoveMate. The other 80% is charged 48 hours before the move is scheduled. If there are additional charges, they will be charged after the move has been completed.
Are there any hidden fees or transaction costs when booking through MoveMate?
It should be noted that the agreed upon price, and estimated time, are based on the details provided during the booking process. Therefore, there will be extra charges for any and all undisclosed items.